Step 1: Delete window installer package.
- Locate the office installation folder.
- Go to C: Program Files
- Right Click on the Microsoft office 16 folder and delete it.
Step 2: Delete office with command prompt.
- Open a Command prompt window as an administrator.
- At the command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each one.
schtasks.exe /delete /tn "MicrosoftOfficeOffice Automatic Updates" schtasks.exe /delete /tn "MicrosoftOfficeOffice Subscription Maintenance" schtasks.exe /delete /tn "MicrosoftOfficeOfficeTelemetryAgentLogOn2016" schtasks.exe /delete /tn "MicrosoftOfficeOfficeTelemetryAgentFallBack2016"
Step 3: Delete the click-to-run process file
- Open task manager using start.
- Click on the Process tab.
- Find the following process and end the task manually.
OfficeC2RClient.exe AppVShNotify.exe setup*.exe
Step 4: Remove office services
- Go to Start and type cmd as admin.
- Click on open and type the following command and press enter after each one.
sc delete sfc scan (sfc /scannow)
Step 5: Delete older copies of office files
- Go to Start, then type %Programfiles% and hit enter.
- Delete the Microsoft office folder.
- Again go to start, then type %Programfiles(x86)% and hit enter.
- Delete the Office folder.
- Go to start, type %Programdata%/Microsoft/office, and hit enter.
- Delete ClickToRunPackagerLocker File.
Step 6: Remove office registry value
- Go to Start, type Regedit and hit enter.
- Delete the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftAppVISV HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallMicrosoft Office <Edition> - en-us HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftOffice
Step 7: Delete the shortcuts files
- Run Command prompt as admin
- type %ALLUSERSPROFILE%MicrosoftWindowsStart MenuPrograms and press enter.
- Delete each of the “<application> 2016” shortcuts for each of the Office 2016 applications. For example, “Word 2016”, “Excel 2016”, “PowerPoint 2016”.
Usually, Problems seems to see on user computer may arise due to different reasons depends on there device and regions. Need any helps related to your Office problems or steps to fix Office errors. Contact us our support desk live chat service located right side bottom of this page. Click on the Chat Now button and start type to chat with our FREE Support Desk Service.